PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE E3 EVENTS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE CANCELLED. E3 EVENTS IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ANY REFUND TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BEING TERMINATED.
E3 Events may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes become effective on posting. By continuing to use the Site after the terms and conditions have been updated you agree to be bound by these updates.
Reporting Violations Of Terms and Conditions
Any user of this Site may report any alleged violation of the Site's Terms and Conditions to E3 Events by using the following email link support@E3Events.com wherein we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate at our sole discretion.
Definition Of Terms
A E3 Events "Event" is created and managed by the "Event Organiser" and can be booked by a "Customer".
The "Event Organiser" is defined as a E3 Events account holder.
A "Customer" is defined as the entity which either books an "Event" on its own behalf or on the behalf of others using this "Site".
The "Site" refers to the E3 Events Website (this site). It is an online service owned and operated by E3 Events Pty. Ltd (ABN 71126987915).
A "User" includes "Event Organisers", "Customers" or any other entity which accesses the "Site".
The term "E3 Events" or "E3 Events.com" refers to E3 Events Pty. Ltd trading as E3 Events and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners, and employees.
The E3 Events Process
The following points are designed to ensure you understand how to use the E3 Events process for creating and managing Events and to ensure you have a satisfying experience when using E3 Events. If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions as outlined here, please feel free to contact us at info@E3 Events.com.au
- E3 Events is not liable for any Terms and Conditions that may be imposed by the Event Organizer as part of managing the Event on the Customer.
- E3 Events is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the purchasing of tickets or any other activities relating to this Site.
- E3 Events cannot exchange or refund an Event ticket. This is the sole responsibility of the Event Organiser.
- If an Event is either not free to attend or does not involve the Event Organiser collecting attendance monies independent of the Site, a booking fee will apply. The booking fee is directly linked to ticket price ranges, all of which are defined in the pricing schedule. The pricing schedule is set solely by E3 Events and is not subject to negotiation. It is available on the Site and may be subject to change at any time and is effective immediately to any bookings made on or after this date.
- Entry to the event is restricted to the ticket holders only.
- In case of an Emergency you must listen to the instructions provided by official staff of venue.
- All are requested to check and follow updated guidelines by NSW Health for COVID 19.
- Your details may be used for future marketing,
- Please unsubscribe to our (partners) first email if you don't want any marketing material in future from them.
- Under no circumstances will the booking fee, which may apply to Customers, be refunded by E3 Events.
- If an Event is cancelled, postponed or altered for any reason, no obligation is assumed by E3 Events for the arranging of any substitute, refund or other compensation, monetary or otherwise, which may apply. The way in which the cancellation process is conducted is not the responsibility of E3 Events but the sole responsibility of the "Event Organiser".
- E3 Events is in no way to be held responsible for the way in which the Event is conducted, or the conditions under which the Event is held, or any other issues that may arise from the Event. However, if an Event is deemed by E3 Events to be not socially acceptable in either its content or intent, then E3 Events reserves the right to ban the Event and the Event Organiser from further use of the Site.
- In the instance of a Customer booking an Event, the Event Organiser will be notified by email. It is the responsibility of the Event Organiser to maintain a record of these emails. If any disagreement arises between the Customer and the Event Organiser regarding the booking of an Event it is the Event Organiser's responsibility to seek a resolution. The Event Organiser in this instance is free to use E3 Event’s booking emails as proof of purchase, although any fraudulent misuse of these emails on the part of the Event Organiser, will not be E3 Event’s responsibility.
- You, as the Event Organiser agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review Event information for the sole purpose of managing the Event, unless otherwise specifically authorised by E3 Events to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of E3 Events and is protected by Australian and International copyright laws.
- As the Event Organiser, you must not include any hyperlink or reference within the description page of a E3 Events Event that may be deemed to be blatantly biased towards you gaining some form of commercial gain that is outside the immediate scope of the said event. Failure to do so may result in termination of your account.
- E3 Events will terminate the account of any Event Organiser who uses the Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license or express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, Event Organisers who submit content to the Site, whether articles, images, software or other copyrightable material, must ensure that the content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to E3 Events, and confirmation through court order or admission by the Event Organiser that they have used the Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, E3 Events will terminate the infringing Event Organiser's account. E3 Events may also in its sole discretion, decide to terminate an Event Organiser's account prior to that time, if it is believed that the alleged infringement has occurred.
- By way of a general disclaimer, E3 Events cannot guarantee that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any content, search or link on it. The Site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. E3 Events cannot ensure that files you as the Event Organiser download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. E3 Events will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental and punitive and consequential damages. E3 Events makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site.
- The Site's content may at any stage reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. E3 Events has no control over these sites or the content within them. E3 Events cannot guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. E3 Events does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor warrant that a third-party site will not contain viruses or otherwise impact on you, the Event Organiser's, computer. If you use any of these links, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against E3 Events for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of these links on the Site. If you have an issue with any link on the Site, please notify us at support@E3 Events.com and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, on no occasion will E3 Events be liable to any Event Organiser for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if E3 Events has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You, as the Event Organiser, agree to indemnify and hold E3 Events, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also the use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
- You, as the Event Organiser (Schools, Government and Charities excluded) must not withdraw funds from your E3 Events account until the event has been completed unless a guarantee acceptable by E3 Events is given. If your event is cancelled and you have withdrawn funds from your E3 Events account, you will be required within 2 days to place the withdrawn funds back into your E3 Events account so that refunds can be issued. E3 Events can only accept funds via a credit card transaction.
- You, as the Event Organiser agree not to use the ticket sales as a line of credit to fund your event unless an insurance policy acceptable to E3 Events covering the ticket sales has be issued and E3 Events is named on the insurance certificate as the covered party.